I am sorry for disappearing. It was for a good cause, I swear it. Aside from all my projects, I’m also writing for Tuts+ and it is taking a lot of my free time. However, I’m having the opportunity to explore a lot of interesting themes there and some of them could interest you. Check out some of my last articles:
- How to Work With Geofences on Android
- Understanding Concurrency on Android Using HaMeR
- Practical Concurrency on Android With HaMeR
- Concurrency on Android with Service
- Pokémon GO Style Augmented Reality With Vuforia
I’m having a lot of fun writing on Tuts+, nonetheless, I’ll start to give more attention to my blog. I’ll try to write articles on regular basis exploring themes from the projects that I’m working on. For the next week, you can expect an exploration on Spring Authentication using JWT Tokens. I also plan to conclude the series about testing.
We’ll talk soon,
Also published on Medium.